Follow by Email

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Impeach George W. Bush!!!!

Okay, I know, this is definitely not about food and I have always told myself that I would leave politics out of my blog. But enough is enough and this is my blog.
I am proud to live in America. This is a country where I can say what I want, like George W. Bush is an idiot and should be impeached. The man is an illegitimate President, who was placed in his position by the Supreme Court. He has continually lied to the American people, from the war in Iraq to the firing of US Attorneys. His administration is corrupt and they are turning our Constitution upside down.
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are the world's biggest assholes and need to be taken out of office before more harm is done to this country. The wars are huge messes and we are losing way to many of our young people for the sake of this administrations egos. Our civil liberties are being stomped on and we all sit back and let it happen.
Now more than ever, it is time to say no more Bush and no more Dick!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it loud!!! Get the BASTARDS out of OUR White House.

Gina

LarryO said...

enough is enough, we never should have been involved in Irag and need to get the hell out...

do American not see Vietnam all over again?

WAKE-UP America! How many poeple need to die for this idiot president?