Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Peppermint Martini

This recipe was featured in the KC Star a few weeks back. The recipe comes from Mike Catlin of My Martini in Arlington TX. It sounded like the perfect recipe to serve for Christmas, so after going to 3 different stores to find the 3 liquors that go in to it, I finally had the ingredients. I then almost forgot to serve them. So after mixing them and serving them, my family and I decided that they were kind of gross. So this recipe is posted as one of those that you should not try.

Peppermint Martini

10 oz. pepper vodka (yes, that is pepper. Absolute has one)
4 oz. white creme de menthe
1 oz. peppermint schnapps
Ice
Mini candy canes for garnish

In a tall martini pitcher, mix liquors with ice.
Strain into frosty glasses, garnish and serve.

No comments: