Thursday, November 30, 2006

King Arthur Flour Eggnog Sugar Cookies

I am a huge fan of the King Arthur Flour people. They have a great catalogue where you can get numerous and hard to find baking items. They also have some wonderful mixes for cakes, breads, scones and other baked items. Since I am not the best baker I rely on them quite a bit. Their web address is http://www.bakerscatalogue.com/ . I just made their Eggnog Sugar Cookies from a mix I purchased from them . Since I love both sugar cookies and eggnog, I thought this would be the mix for me. I was wrong. While not the worst cookie ever, these just did not do it for me. I will try the gingerbread tomorrow!!.

Everyone else that has tried these cookies LOVED them. I guess my taste buds are not working all that well!!

No comments: