Thursday, April 3, 2008

Something Different at Senor Tequila

Last night , Dan and I headed to Senor Tequila, for some of our favorite Mexican food. It seems that I always order either the Tacos de Carne Azada or the Enchiladas Rancheras, with the occasional bowl of Caldo de Pollo. I wanted to try something different, so I scoured the menu and decided on the Carnitas ($9.75). The thing I love the most about the Enchiladas Rancheras is the wonderful chunks of moist and crispy pork that top the dish and the carnitas description sounded like the same thing. The Carnitas are pork tips served with rice and beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and onion, avocado, jalapenos and corn or flour tortillas. This dish did not disappoint me, the pork was cooked to perfection and was just the right amount of food. I now have a new favorite dish to decide upon.
Senor Tequila is located at 6502 North Oak Trafficway, Gladstone MO 64119.

No comments: