Monday, April 16, 2007

Grilled Buffalo Burgers


In an earlier post I talked about grilling buffalo burgers and the benefits of using buffalo as compared to beef. I failed to give the recipe, because it was one of those things I put together without really paying attention to what I did. Last night I grilled them out again and checked my measurements. These are very easy and I always get loads of compliments on them! The seasoning salt I use is 4S from Penzey's, I think it is the best one out there.

Grilled Buffalo Burgers

1 lb. ground buffalo meat
1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
seasoning salt and fresh ground black pepper

Gently mix the meat with breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce, careful not to overwork the meat. Divide evenly into 4 pieces and form into 4 patties. Season both sides with salt and pepper and place onto hot grill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh--sounds delicious! we've been meaning to try buffalo...