Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back Up And Running


Wow, it's been awhile since I've sat down at the computer! My new job is keeping me very busy and very tired. We've also been busy getting Mom set up in her new apartment and busy working on the yard so that it will look perfect for the Northland Garden Club's tour on June 22. Then we had the tornado come through and we were without Internet for a week. A tree came down in the backyard bringing down the electric, phone and cable lines and the Time Warner people were having some serious communication issues on how to handle their lines. I also lost my camera with all of the recent recipes that I prepared, so some posts will be picture free. For now, I will be using my old camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The flowers ar beutiful.
Do you have any advice for a terrace garden? It faces the east.

Gina