Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beef From Parker Farms Natural Meats

This weekend, we bought some natural grass fed beef from Green Acres Market. The beef came from Parker Farms out of Richmond, MO. I just went and looked them up on-line and was impressed with their mission statement and the way they do business. I grilled burgers with the beef and they turned out really well. The beef had an excellent flavor and I could not detect that "grass fed" taste you sometimes get with this type of product. I will definitely buy more and check out their other cuts of meat. In today's growing uncertainty of our food quality, I am relying more on this type of food. I truly believe that we have to be a little more vigilant on what we are putting into our bodies. You can check them out at this link.

http://www.mda.mo.gov/cgi-bin/agrimomembers.cgi?id=55

No comments: