Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Lemon Cake w/Citrus Glaze

Lemon cake has always been my favorite of all the cakes. Well, maybe not my all time favorite, that would be an Italian cream cake. But lemon cake is the cake I always asked for on my birthday as a child. This recipe is simple and the glaze that goes on top is excellent! One of these days, I will get around to posting my recipe for an Italian Cream Cake.

Lemon Cake w/Citrus Glaze

1 box lemon cake mix
2 (10 oz) boxes lemon instant pudding
3/4 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
1 cup water

Mix all the ingredients and beat for 3 minutes. Pour into greased and floured bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.

Citrus Glaze

1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp. fresh orange juice

Mix together and pour over hot cake.

No comments: