Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We're Back

Hi everyone, we are finally back from our trip, but because of the constant delays from Continental Airlines, we did not get home until around 10 pm last night and I have not had a chance to download my pictures. The trip was great, but as always, I am glad to be home.
We had some great dining experiences and got to spend some quality time with Dan and Larry and made new friends like Larry's son, Brian. I'll start writing up some of our experiences starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had delays getting back to Chicago as well. We were delayed for 2 hours in Dallas due to wind, so I finally made it back to Chicago at 11:30 PM. It makes for a long day when leaving San Miguel at 6:30 AM. look forward to reading your posts about the food so I can remember how much I ate and then some.
Brian