Friday, December 28, 2007

PF Chang's - Woodland Hills, CA

I am in California, Woodland Hills to be exact and it's a little on the chilly side. I guess it could be worse, I could be home in the new snow that fell last night. I am here with Ryan and his mother and stepfather, we are here to get him settled in to his new California groove.
We decided to eat at PF Chang's for dinner last night since it's just across from the hotel. The dinner was as good as it always is, if you eat at one PF Chang's, you've pretty much eaten at them all. The only reason that I decided to post about this place was because of the waiter we had. I overheard him telling the older couple at the table next to us about how long the wait can be on Friday and Saturday nights. He told them that he would never wait over a half hour to eat there, it's only Chinese food after all and you can get that anywhere. I'm sure his manager would not have been happy to hear him say that.
The restaurant is located at 2182 Oxnard St. Woodland Hills, CA 91367 818-340-0491.

No comments: