Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Restaurant LuLu Pomegranate Grilling Sauce



A few weekends back, I went with some friends to a store out in Overland Park, KS called Smoke N' Fire at 8010 W. 151st Street. This place is a grillers dream. They carry grills, cookbooks, sauces, spices, woodchips...the list goes on and on, I could have spent the entire day there. One of the items I bought was Restaurant LuLu's Pomegranate Grilling Glaze. Last night I used it on a pork tenderloin and liked the results. It was a sweet and peppery glaze that did not burn on the meat. I applied in the last 5 minutes of grilling and turned the meat to cover it entirely, letting the glaze cook on somewhat. I would be interested in trying out some of their other glazes, some of which are also available on Amazon.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya smoke n fire is great, except they moved to 8030 w 151st, i dont know how old this writing is, anyways those guys have everything for barbecue and lots of cool kitchen stuff, i like to be cold but they have fireplaces and stoves to..for you sissies