Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Changes in Store For Tarantino's

It looks like there are some big changes in store for my favorite calzone place, Tarantino's. I'm not going to give anything away yet, because I don't want to jinx Joe and Trish, but stay posted for the news.

In the meantime they are now serving dessert calzones, I haven't tried one yet, but am looking forward to it. We had take out from there on Monday night and it was so good. I had a calzone with Italian sausage, roasted red peppers and pepperchinnes. That is by far my favorite combination and they do it perfectly. Dan ordered his favorite, the Meatball sandwich, which is always a winner.

Tarantino's is one of my favorite places to eat in Kansas City, as you can tell by my previous posts. Joe and Trish do a great job of making their customers feel like they are part of the family and the food is great too. They are located at 601 McGee, 1 block east of Grand, in Kansas City MO. 816-421-0043.

No comments: