Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or Whatever!!

Happy holidays everyone! I will be sharing my recipes for Christmas dinner this week after we see how they turned out. The turkey breast is in the oven, the stuffing balls are done and ready to be reheated, the caramel pecan pie is sitting on the counter and the rolls are rising.

My son and my mom are both here this year, so that makes Christmas that much better. I received two great cookbooks; Dave Lieberman's Dave's Dinners and Jamie Oliver's Jamie's Italy. I have started reading Jamie's book already and love it. It is full of beautiful pictures of Italy, it's people and of course the food!! Can't wait to try out the recipes.

And speaking of recipes, I also received an ice cream maker attachment for my Kitchenaid stand mixer. I have some great gelato recipes to try out!! Merry Christmas to you all!!

No comments: